Index of products
- Equipment, products and accessories for tempering and bending
- Bending furnaces
- Couplers (Presses) for laminated glass
- Complete lines for laminated glass
- Manually-operated and automatic trolleys and sorters
- Other accessories and products for laminated glass
- Turnkey plants - Engineering - for automotive glass
- Turnkey plants - Engineering - glass for the building industry
- Other equipment and accessories for handling and storage of flat glass
- HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Machines and equipment for sheet handling
- Handling robots
- Horizontal washing machines
- Vertical washing machines
- Complete handling lines
- Couplers for automotive glass
- Machines and systems for screen printing
- LAMINATED GLASS LINES
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY AND PLANTS
- Drying furnaces
- Tempering furnaces for flat glass
- Reflective glass lines
- Infrared ovens
- Machines and systems for enameling
- Glass melting furnaces
- TEMPERING AND BENDING
KERAGLASS INDUSTRIES Srl
Founded in the early Nineties by Stefano Spezzani, in the space of a few years Keraglass became a point of reference in the sector of plant engineering for glass processing. Keraglass remains a driver of innovation in the sector, thanks also to the synergies developed with the key players on the market. An example can be found in the creation of the Kfo Double Star, a new glass tempering furnace with a PRE-HEATING convective chamber, successfully tested by the experimental glass station and designed to respond to the requirements of UNI marking in an increasingly specific and efficient manner and to temper the latest generation of LOW-E glass with the maximum quality.
In 2004 Keraglass entered the world of shaping and tempering bent glass, installing the first “KBFO”, forming close and profitable collaboration with Techint SpA and acquiring the exclusive licence for the use of the patented technology.â€¨
In 2010 the company patented the "RCK machine" roller cleaning device, an automatic machine that allows the complete cleaning of the rollers, directly inside the furnace, without having to remove them.
In the wake of these great technological and commercial successes, Keraglass inaugurated the new head offices, first in 2004 and then in 2009, in the Baiso industrial estate, in the hills near Reggio Emilia. Two large modern and multifunctional structures that reflect the company's dynamic spirit in their architectural concept.
With a view to continuous growth and extension of the offer and the company expertise, in 2014 Keraglass signed a technological partnership agreement with the Emmegi Group, world leader in the production of machining systems for aluminium profiles, light alloy, PVC and iron. Glass is therefore added to aluminium, light alloys, iron, wood and PVC in a complete production range and a commercial network operating on 5 continents.
In 2015, Keraglass expands its product range, enhancing its range of oscillating tempering furnaces by including the Vision line, and launching the iPlotter and i5 single pass machines to gain a foothold on the digital glass printing market.
After one year spent consolidating the new structure, the Emmegi Group decided to strengthen its partnership with Keraglass by moving into position as the majority shareholder.