Index of products
- PRODUCTION OF HOLLOW GLASS
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY AND PLANTS
- Drying furnaces
- Tempering furnaces for flat glass
- Preheating ovens
- Annealing lehrs
- TEMPERING AND BENDING
- HOLLOW GLASS PROCESSING AND FINISHING
- Hot glass scrapers
- Annealing and decorating machines
- Double belt annealing and decorating lehrs
- Annealing lehrs for processing and finishing of glass tubes
Annual sales volume euro 11.500.000
% Domestic 25
% Export 75
N. of employees. 54
The Antonini Srl company was founded in 1942 by Antonini Fosco in Ponte a Elsa, a small town near Florence, in the heart of Italy, and by then it has always worked in the branch of glass. Beginning as a domestic management firm with only 5 employers, has passed today to 50 and it has developed its image and reputation, thanks to technological innovations, which permitted to obtain a product in the van appreciated all over the world.
Our machine is obtained after a careful research of material which warrants to our technology a prompt adaptability to customers’ demands.
We started the construction of our new plant in 1995 and here every single component of our lehrs is carried out and assembled. By the installation of innovating machineries, together with a high specialized staff, we have now increased our leadership in our field, concentrating our efforts on lehrs lasting and efficiency.
The production program provides for:
- Annealing Lehrs for the whole range of articles in leaden crystal, pyrex, opal and hollow glass like bottles, homely objects, pharmaceutics, electric light pendants, driving mirrors, manual products.
- Decoration Lehrs
- Lehrs for Inks Drying
- Tunnel for Thermal Treatments on glass such as hot bending or deformation generally until 820 °C
- Moulds Preheating Ovens
- Annealing Lehr for Glass Blocks
- Lehrs for Car Lights
- Toughening Lehrs
- Lehrs Upgrading, overhauling, modifications, revisions and modernizations. This service concerns every kind and trade marks of lehrs
- Accessories and Spare parts
- Cold Treatment
Our lehrs can have single or double belt. Until today our products permit the annealing of all glass and crystal articles made by automatic and manual productions up to 220 T/a day; We assure assembling into the factory of the customer, everywhere in the world, of the whole lehr in a short time, thankful to a peculiar system of pre-assembling during the constructive phase.