Index of products
- Polishing wheels
- EDGING AND BEVELLING MACHINES
- Diamond tools for edging and bevelling
Surface conditioning and DOGO.
As a consequence of the growing demand brought by modern architecture, the glassmaking industry takes a quantum leap in producing and processing flat glass. Automation and new technologies have raced ahead and modern surface processing owes much to CNC and Hi-Tech machines, which have become standard equipments in the world-wide glass industry.
Surface conditioning is an extensive field in which mechanical treatment and polishing technology play a leading role, and since 1993 DOGO has been actively participating in this process.
Our comprehensive range of tools has been used for more than a decade by major companies around the world.
Due to the increased customers’ requirements and the increasing pressure of the competition, top quality and performance have become determining factors for success. As a result of a long and intensive cooperation with the machine builders and the leading manufacturers, our polishing wheels and spiral felts rank among the world’s best.
Our polishing wheels are available in cup and peripheral shape with various dimensions and are used with semiautomatic, automatic and CNC machines.
Products and strategies have been continuously developed during company’s growth in a way to achieve a total quality in terms of products performance, greatest care and efficiency on deliveries and pre and post sale services.
Briefly DOGO fills all the necessary requirements to be considered as a highly reliable partner even for very demanding companies.
No other producer can boast such complete polishing wheels range.
- PEACOCK: Woven non woven synthetic spiral felt in the shape of a ring.
- ELEPHANT: Synthetic polyurethane rubber polishing wheels in cup and peripheral shape.
- PUMA: Resin bonded groove wheels and edge polishing wheels in cup and peripheral shape
- BLACK PANTHER: Resin bonded arris wheels in cup and peripheral shape.
- PROCYON: CEO2 synthetic rubber bonded wheels in cup and peripheral shape.