Index of products
- Machines for corner grinding
- Drilling machines with opposite drilling heads
- Complete edging lines
- Other accessories for edging and beveling
- Straight-line engraving machines
- Multiple spindle drilling machines
- Loading and tilting machines
- HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Complete beveling lines
- Straight-line double-edging machines
- Machines and equipment for sheet handling
- Column drilling machines
- Vertical straight-line machines
- Automatic drilling lines
- STRAIGHT-LINE AND SHAPED CUTTING
- EDGING AND BEVELING MACHINES
- Straight-line beveling machines
SCHIATTI ANGELO Srl Officina Meccanica
For almost half a century, Angelo Schiatti has guided the glass machinery manufacturing company in making quality, reliable and durable solutions, initially alone and later with the help of his children Cinzia, Emanuela and Alessandro.
In 2006, the manufacturing plant in Brianza moved from its long-term home to Via alla Porada in Seregno. The new premises is 7,000 sq.m overall and houses the administrative offices, technical offices and the workshop where the machines are built, and where the successive stages involving structural work, painting, assembly, testing and shipping are conducted.
The staff is highly skilled and assisted by expert professional technicians. Assistance is provided by competent technicians and office workers, also by telephone.
Angelo Schiatti’s work has established its reputation on its knowledge of working problems acquired in a decade of direct experience by the client’s side, on its technical-construction know-how and on product applications. These qualities enable the company to propose high levels of quality and reliability in responding to the needs of all glass works, whether for small, craftsman’s workshops or large industry. Quality materials and products are the primary defining feature of Schiatti machines.
Almost all Schiatti machines are manufactured for overseas markets, where qualified representatives provide excellent sales and service assistance.
- Straight-line edgers for edging and finishing pencil, flat edging with arris, Ogee and waterfall edges for thicknesses between 3 and 55 mm, with PC connection for optional automatic functions.
- Double edgers for contemporary edging and finishing glass sheet on two opposite sides, available for pencil edge or flat edge with arrises, with PC connection for setting and controlling the processing cycle, for glass from 80 to 4,500 mm in width and from 2 to 20 mm in thickness.
- Complete edging, connections with angular transfers, for edging and finishing four edges of the glass sheet.
- Automatic and semi-automatic glass drills with opposite heads.
- Multiple drills with opposite heads for 2, 3 or 4 holes contemporarily on a glass sheet.
- Straight-line bevelling line, adjustable from 3° to 45° on glass thicknesses between 3 and 25 mm.
- Glass loading and unloading machines.
- Drilling machines
- Drilling centres (compatible with double edging lines).
- Automatic arrising machines