Index of products
- Bending furnaces
- Complete lines for laminated glass
- Other accessories and products for laminated glass
- PRODUCTION OF HOLLOW GLASS
- Chemical tempering furnaces
- LAMINATED GLASS LINES
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY AND PLANTS
- Tempering furnaces for flat glass
- Preheating ovens
- Glass melting furnaces
- Annealing lehrs
- TEMPERING AND BENDING
Tk was founded in 1996 in Lecco with the aim of capitalising on the professional experience and extensive technical knowledge gained over the years by the founders.
The business has one simple goal: to provide the best glass-processing equipment and expertise, with maximum flexibility.
Over the years, Tk has established itself as one of the most competitive operators on the market and is now recognised in Italy and worldwide as a prominent, highly regarded company noted for its high level of technology and innovation.
In 2008, the company decided to focus its core business almost exclusively on tempering and laminating equipment (without abandoning the curving and fusing machines). This strategic turning point was able to anticipate what was to become the actual evolution of the market.
In 2012, along with the constant development in the field of Research and Development, a third member joined the team: Alfredo Bresciani.
Tk produces high-quality industrial equipment for the thermal treatment of glass. It targets small, medium and big sized enterprises, in Italy and abroad, who need to increase their production capacity, while increasing the quality and performance of the finished product.
- the best technology and innovation, the result of constant investments in research and development
- the most advanced European components for building all the plants and equipment inside our factory
- turnkey processes: from the preliminary analysis to the after-sales service, passing through the design, installation and monitoring of the furnaces
- 100% customized solutions: tailored to meet the needs of customers because each machine is designed and built together with the customer