Index of products
- Other equipment and accessories for cutting
- PRODUCTION OF HOLLOW GLASS
- Diamond tools for edging and beveling
- Polishing wheels
- Diamond drills
- Diamond tools for engraving
- STRAIGHT-LINE AND SHAPED CUTTING
- Diamond tools for cutting
- EDGING AND BEVELING MACHINES
- Tools for edging automotive glass
- Other accessories, tools and machines
TYROLIT VINCENT Srl
Tyrolit Superabrasives Tools – Suzhou (China)
Tyrolit do Brasil - San Paolo (Brazil)
Tyrolit North America Inc. - Oswego (USA)
Turnover euro 40.000.000
The TYROLIT Group is world leader in the production and distribution of:
- Conventional and superabrasive abrasive tools for applications in the fields of glass and optics, precision machining and metal fabrication
- diamond tools for applications in the construction, natural stone and ceramic sectors
- modular machine systems for the controlled demolition of buildings
TYROLIT, officially founded in Austria in 1919, operates through numerous manufacturing plants, commercial facilities and service centers in Europe, North and South America and Asia.
TYROLIT Vincent Srl, established in January 1994 in Thiene (Vicenza, Italy), designs, produces and distributes worldwide diamond tools with Tyrolit and Vincent brand for the following sectors:
- Glass and Optics: complete range of tools for cutting and grinding
- Natural stone / Agglomerates and Ceramics: integrated range of tools, from quarrying and processing; cutting, calibration, polishing, profiling and drilling of the finished product (slab and/or tile)
TYROLIT Vincent has activated a process of globalization with an approach "local worldwide" The result is in offering locally an integrated product range and customized solutions with high standard quality meeting customers’ requirements and offering active assistance, as well as continuous technical training.
In Thiene (Vicenza, Italy) TYROLIT Vincent has its headquarters and the main production site, and other production plants are located throughout the country. The company is also present worldwide and operates in the main strategic markets through its own branches and distributors.
The quality of the tools TYROLIT Vincent is certified EN ISO 9001:2000, which ensure compliance with the most demanding quality procedures and standards in all phases of design, manufacture and distribution. In 1999 the company also obtained environmental certification EN ISO 14001.