Index of products
- Machines for corner grinding
- Drilling machines with opposite drilling heads
- Complete lines for shaped cutting
- Grinding machines for shaped sheets
- Complete edging lines
- Straight-line engraving machines
- Machines for shape engraving
- Shaped and round glass cutting machines
- Armored and laminated glass cutting machines
- Complete beveling lines
- CNC Machining center for engraving
- Straight-line double-edging machines
- Vertical straight-line machines
- Automatic drilling lines
- STRAIGHT-LINE AND SHAPED CUTTING
- EDGING AND BEVELING MACHINES
- Automatic straight-line cutting lines
- Straight-line beveling machines
Telephone: from Italy 0549 999688 - from other countries +378 999688
Fax: from Italy 0549 999651 - from other countries +378 999651
Thanks to a consolidated experience in the field of machinery for natural stone (more than thirty years), and a track which has always been in its DNA, Denver company (based in San Marino) is undergoing constant and continuous growth and in these last few years has transferred and directed its know-how to the glass sector, too.
A long experience in the marble field is an undisputed “plus” for Denver, proud to design and offer a complete range of CNC work centres with three, four or five interpolated axes, that can carry out all processes of drilling, routing, saw blade cutting, grinding, polishing.
Denver CNC are compact machines (less than five metres long) which excels among multifunctional medium-sized work centres particularly for productivity in the grooving of glass and mirrors, assures well-done jobs and a life time duration, along with an excellent price-quality ratio.
This is made possible thanks to its special characteristics, such as the work surface in 15-millimetre rectified aluminium, high quality mechanics and a state-of-the-art software control.
The Machines are installed with an Osai CNC control unit with digital card for the control of the axes, which interfaces with an industrial PC with CD-ROM, USB ports, network card, optical mouse, keyboard and TFT 15-inch flat screen colour monitor.Of course, it is equipped with software dedicated to glass processing, developed with one of the top software manufacturers of the sector.
Care and attention towards post-sales service and ease of purchase have always been the most important features on which Denver concentrates, offering products that are absolutely innovative for the sector and decisively CUSTOMER ORIENTED, such as leasing without additional costs and maintenance programmes that can be included in the sales contract.